Monday, August 8, 2011

Sketch: The Evolution of Adam Kadmon

I am excited about this... I hope it lasts.

From August 8, 2011

With the few "gnosis" oriented pieces I've attempted I always have a sudden thrill when I manage to capture the root concepts and the feeling and fuse them together. When you really hit close to the mark, it really feels like... "truth". By having made it and by having rolled the knowledge and the amazement and the terror of existence brilliantly symbolized in a litany of ancient concepts around inside that tiny dimension of thought and energy that is your consciousness over and over and over... its a way to make it stick with you. To make you grok it.

But it never lasts. I have to finish it, but most of the way through, it will be shortsighted to me, and riddled with flaws. I will know it so well that all I will see its its faults. Creation and knowing are both harsh, harsh masters.

-CHUK

No comments:

Post a Comment