Thursday, September 6, 2012

DragonCon - 2012

Had a great time running my CHUKART booth at DragonCon. Saw a great many impressive and unbelievable costumes, terrified strangers and their children, scared a busload of Korean Stewardesses...



Above all that however, I met some people that appreciated my art and what I am trying to convey and accomplish. That is it - the goal - the THING - the reason I do it at all. Those sublime moments of seeing my art communicate with people, that's where the magick lies.

Thanks to everyone who came out and visited and especially those who bought pieces. It is much appreciated and I hope you enjoy them.

If anyone wanted anything I ran out of, feel free to email me and we can definitely work something out. I'd be glad to take payment via square or paypal and send you something via mail. I talked to a few people about doing some specific commissioned reproductions (like large Kali with acrylic gel gloss brushover) and I'd be glad to produce and send those. chukart22@gmail.com

Some more photos from DragonCon HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment