Saturday, August 24, 2013

Through The Veil

This piece represents a visual conception of an active, living universe formed from the attributes and subdivision of consciousness itself. Its subcomponents are specific concepts, mathematic and elemental forces. These, while perceptible individually, cannot be separated from the whole. The "grey veil" represents the barrier of habit and preconception that bars most of humanity from experiencing the inner truth of its reality.



Mindzai Graphics, here in Atlanta has produced some AMAZING archival card stock prints of this for me, as well as some actual size, 18x24 inch 12 color oversize prints on cotton rag. These are the best reproductions I have ever had made. I tip my hat to you Mindzai. Both of these formats will be available at DragonCon, so please swing by my booth in the Art Gallery area.

-CHUK

No comments:

Post a Comment